An Information Security Management System (ISMS) provides a systematic approach to managing sensitive information in order to protect it. It encompasses employees, processes and information systems.
- Systematically examines the organization’s information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities and impacts;
- Designs and implements a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that it deems unacceptable; and
- Adopts an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization’s information security needs on an ongoing basis.
ISO 27001 Consultant – Benefits :
- The provision of a for resolving security issues
- Independently verifies that your risks are properly identified, assessed and managed, while formalizing information security processes, procedures and documentation.
- Enhancement of client confidence and perception of your organisation
- Provides confidence that you have managed risk in your own security implementation
- Enhances security awareness within an organisation
- The regular assessment process helps you continually monitor and improve your ISMS.
How can Sai Quality Certification help to get ISO 27001 Consultant? :
full-time trainers and consultants having huge international experience and exposure in ISO 27001:2005 ISMS certification, implementation and training.